Thank you for your interest in joining CLD!
After you look through the current job openings, please scroll down and take a moment to learn about our company’s Core Values and see if this sounds like a good fit for you.
- Decorating Specialists work in the Production department. They decorate garlands, wreaths, sprays, and trees. They also work on a variety of lighting projects: greenery, rope light sculptures, animated trees, walk-through ornaments, and more. No previous decorating experience is necessary!
- This is a seasonal, part-time position. It requires a minimum of 10 hours per week. There is flexibility in scheduling, but hours are typically between 7 am and 3 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Field Techs work as a team to install Christmas lights and decorations. They work on ladders and boom lifts to install lights on trees and decorations on/in buildings.
- Take your pick! There are both full-time and part-time positions available. We have weekday and weekend crews to choose from. Field Techs work day and night shifts.
- Field Techs must be at least 18. They need to be able to work outside for lengthy periods, carry product up to 50 pounds, and climb ladders up to 32 feet. Punctuality is a must. Previous experience is not necessary.
- It surely doesn’t surprise you that Drivers transport crews and product safely to and from the job site. On the job site, they join the installation team to complete the job. (In other words, Drivers are like Field Techs who can also, well, drive!) They must climb ladders, carry product up to 50 pounds, and work outside for lengthy periods.
- It’s up to you! There are both full-time and part-time positions available. We have weekday and weekend crews to choose from. Drivers work day and night shifts.
- You must be at least 21 with a valid driver’s license. You need a clean 39-month MVR and must pass a one-time drug screen. Punctuality is a must. CDL is not required. Previous experience is preferred, but not necessary.
- Warehouse Associates work as a team to prepare orders for installation crews. They pull, stage, and load product; operate a forklift; lift and carry heavy product, up to 50 pounds; and keep the warehouse clean and tidy. Attention to detail is critical. No experience is necessary, although we won’t complain if you’ve got it!
This is a full-time, seasonal position. Weekend or weekday positions are available, as well as day or night shifts.
We are tenacious and willing to go the extra mile
We each compete as a team player
We demonstrate reliable endurance
We give a damn
We pay meticulous attention to detail and won’t cut corners
We do it right and do the right thing (even when no one is watching)
We proactively communicate every step of the way and keep everyone in the loop
We look at challenges from multiple angles
We are adaptable
We figure it out and finish strong
Join Our Team!
We don’t want to make this weird, but who are you?